Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello Spring

Spring has indeed shown Washington an interesting but typical hello. Today it rained SO hard, was sunny, rained and now we are ending the day with some more sun and lots and lots of wind! 

I love this state. Summer is right around the corner and the Pacific Northwest is beautiful in the summer - it makes our 9 months of rain and yuck worth it.


I have had no time for my little space in blog land these days - nor has life been that exciting. 

Engagements.. Weddings.. Pregnancy.. Babies.. Houses.. that is what seems to be a frequent trend these days and I have signed, sealed and delivered on the first two of the "life list" listed above and the rest remain at a standstill which is fine with me. I am content, happy and love where my life is at the current moment. Summer is right around the corner and I have SO many fun things on my 2013 summer to do list - I am going to live up every moment and make this such a memorable summer before I officially have to grow up and have a house payment and all that big girl responsibility that is on the horizon. Life indeed has its ways and I will take life as it is right now and just be happy!

I have missed out on a good two weeks of some of my favorite link-ups and I feel bad. Tiffany and Lauren, sorry I have been slacking on Tuesday Topics, and Erin and Alex, I promise I will check back in next week for Weigh-In Wednesday. Time off from blogging is like being out of touch with some of my girlfriends. You all have been missed. 

I think I almost fully understand the whole change on blogger BUT can someone just answer one more question for me that I still have some confusion on? Blogging is all about the content, the readers and the lovely followers. When everything changes over do we still follow people on blogger or will that be all gone? Obviously, I switched everything over to bloglovin' but am I supposed to "promote" following my page through my google blogger part OR bloglovin'? Does that make any sense at all? I think I am confusing myself more then I need to do. 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I am confused myself. Does the # thing (GFC) disappear. I'm more for readers than I am followers and those that comment are the best. Love your pic. :D cool. and yea spring is showing here in southwest Ga and I cant wait til it's completely here but for now mother nature is kinda pmsing. She doesnt know what she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloglovin is just to read blogs on since Google reader is going away. I'm not sure on the GFC follower thing. Some people say it's sticking around, others say it's heading out the door with reader.

    No worries on the link up buddy. We'll catch ya whenever you're ready. We all get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where in Washington are you?
    I'm just outside of Vancouver, BC. And we hot a crap ton of rain today!!! And it's CRAZY windy now!!!
    I'm so ready fro spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got more stinkin snow last night. So jealous of your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete