Ah - the million dollar question.
Ten things I would do with a million dollars.
1. Pay off all debt. Which would be pretty easy if we had a million dollars.
2. Buy a brand new house. Nothing over the top - modest but big enough to raise a family in. A white picket fence would not hurt either :)
3. Go on a cruise to the Caribbean.
4. Shopping spree... yes please!
5. Personal training a the gym. I am tired of having to say no to things that would help me health wise because of the lack of money and the high expense personal training sessions are.
6. Have another wedding. To John obviously. I loved getting married obviously for the love part BUT it was so much fun to have all of the most important people in my life all in one room celebrating.
7. Buy a brand new car.
8. Save a little for a rainy day.
9. Donate to a charity that is close to me.
10. Pay my parents back for the money they spent on me for college.