Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Ok Thursday

It's Ok....

... that I am hoping that the Royal Family play a major role in the Olympics this year. I love watching the Olympics and I always love major Royal coverage so the two together will be fabulous! (Aren't Kate's pants adorable!! Loving my fashion icon!

... that I have been obsessed with materinity photo sessions and cute chalk board baby bump progress ideas. I am not pregnant yet I am loving all the pictures and {future} ideas.

... that I spent 45 minutes looking at my husbands ex girlfriends wedding photo album online.  I logged in with a fake email address and fake name so I didn't look like a stalker. There is no jealousy here.. just like looking at wedding pictures!!!

... that I am so excited for the next two weekends! California this weekend and then next weekend I am off to Eastern Washington for some AMAZING country music!! Miranda, Blake and Dierks... I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Its Ok Thursdays

2 comments:

  1. Love Kate Middleton! She is gorgeous! I'll have to check out your pinterest board once we're done with all this moving for some "future" ideas :) So jealous you're going to see Miranda, Blake AND Dierks! I've seen them all separately, but together would be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I'm dying for the Olympics already! CAN'T WAIT. I also heard the Spice Girls are performing at some point, but I haven't confirmed.

    And oooh lady, baby bumps and pics...!!!!!!! If anyone even mentions it, I get The Fever. I'll be excitedly awaiting whenever you have an announcement :-)

    ReplyDelete