1. What is your favorite TV show of the past? Is it sad to say these shows are still some of my favorite shows?! I am a LOVER of Full House forever and for always!! 7th Heaven is amazing! Saved By The Bell, Boy Meets World, Step By Step and anything that was on TGIF back in the day!! Beverly Hills 90210 is a show I still watch all of the time (bought all of the seasons!!!) such a great one!
2. What is your current favorite TV show? ANYTHING REALITY!!! All of the Real Housewives series of course! I am loving Netflix and how they have seasons of TV shows to watch straight through. We just finished Breaking Bad which was great! I am in the middle of Gossip Girl.
3. Which reality show would you never do? This is a hard one because I love reality shows so much... but since I have absolutely no singing abilities at all I would say I would never do a singing show.
4. Which reality show would you love to do? I would LOVE to be on the Real World - but I am not wild enough and care about my image.. and sad to say I am probably getting to old to be on that show. I remember watching it when I was younger thinking how hot the casts were... now they are all younger then me. I think The Biggest Loser would be absolutely awesome - anyone could benefit from spending some time at the ranch.
5. What TV personality do you feel is most like you? Lately I sit and watch Jacqueline on the Real Housewives and feel like I am watching a day in the life of Kathleen (minus the Theresa drama).. I am a loyal friend like her and give so much to my friendships just like she does.
6. Which TV character would you want to date? McDreamy.. There is something about that man that still is so delicious to me.