Today I am linking up with Mom2MemphisAndRuby for the Tuesday10. I love taking moments to slow my life down and think of the things I love. I think life is so fast paced for so many of us that we do not take time for ourselves and our families to recognize and celebrate the good in our day, week, month or year. This weeks theme is "10 Reasons I Love ______". Since I love my family so much - this one is for them!
10 Reasons I Love My Family
1. They have taught me how to love - to love myself and love others
2. They are honest people - honest to themselves and honest to me.
3. They have taught me the fundamentals of a healthy and happy family.
4. They have taught me to love God, believe in God and put my faith first.
5. They have taught me to laugh and have a good sense of humor - to laugh at myself and not stress on the little things.
6. They have taught me how to work hard - that hard work pays off.
7. They have taught me to be a lover of family game nights.
8. They have taught me the value and importance of traditions - traditions that I will pass down to my family.
9. They have taught me how to accept people for who they are.
10. They have taught me the excitement and joys of traveling and trying new things.