Monday, June 18, 2012

Motivational Monday

This quote says it all for me.  My life is so by a routine. I do not like challenges, change or the extra push to do something new.  I go to restaurants and always order the same thing. I go on the same morning walk route. My gym routine is the same bike 20 mins, treadmill 20 mins and weights 20 mins. My life is very vanilla and I need to give myself that extra push to do something new.


My weekend was spent camping! Five other couples that we are really close with traveled over the mountains and spent a great weekend at the lake! My stomach hurt from laughing so hard and I just felt so at peace sitting by the fire with all of my friends. Luckily the weather did cooperate and we only got rained on a little bit Saturday night.


We made it home from our camping adventure in time to celebrate my Dad with a delicious BBQ! Happy Father's Day to my Dad - you have taught me integrity, compassion and how to love. You have always been my protector and have been someone I turn to through the good and bad moments in life. Thank you for being the man that you are!


And just because I am loving pinterest so much, I just need to share my future bedroom inspiration. I am slightly obsessed with grey and white color combinations these days!


Now to successfully get through Monday... Hope everyone had a great weekend!



Covered in Grace

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and saying hello! OK-I have to tell you, I LOVE YOUR blog title! I can't read it without singing the song as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the song is SO catchy!! Hope you are having a nice day :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks for stopping in to my blog! Lovin' yours!

    Looking forward to following along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is darling!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow :D We're both newbies to the blog world! When you set up followers, let me know so I can follow you back!

    http://theaustinfamilydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Found you on Monday Meet up! Thanks for the follow. And I'm totally obsessed with white and grey as well! My husband thinks I'm trying to turn our house into a jail. lol

    ReplyDelete