Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

While a majority of the country is experiencing a heat wave, good 'ol Washington State finally is enjoying its first day of sunshine in FOREVER. The June-uary weather we have been having this month has been miserable and I am so happy to celebrate a sunny day!!!!! On my drive in to work this morning people were out running the lake, walking with friends, sunglasses on and people looked happy! What a great way to kick of summer!

I love walking through my neighborhood and seeing flowers in full bloom - especially the peonies. I love peonies so much and was delighted when our neighbors brought us over a beautiful bouquet of them (I had secretly been plotting a time to go over and cut some myself)!! Then, to my surprise I arrived to work and a co-worker brought me a bouquet from her yard! It feels good being surrounded by beautiful colors, happy people and sunny days!






4 comments:

  1. Oh those are beautiful flowers! Great love right there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peonies! I'm actually flying to Oregon and Washington tomorrow and I can't wait to experience your cool weather! Here in Florida it's SO hot and humid :(

    I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peonies are most definitely my new fave flower...they are so pretty! I can thank Pinterest for my new found love in them. Stopping by from WILW!

    ReplyDelete