Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Eight Fears

I am loving the 10 Day Challenge - my answer's today were a little on the sad side and made me think a lot about life and how much I actually do fear. So sorry in advance for the depressing approach to my answers!



1. Driving. This one may be silly BUT I blame this one on my work. I work for a personal injury law firm that specializes in motor vehicle accidents. I sit at my desk for 40+ hours a week researching some pretty horrific car accidents and that in turn has given me the worst anxiety for driving.  I do not care if someone thinks they are an amazing driver  - you are never in control and you never know what the person next to you might do.

2. Airplanes. There are so many reasons to be scared of flying - but really being thousands of feet in the sky.. that just scares me so much!

3. Divorce. Not that I have any doubt in me that my marriage will not work - but I do know marriage is hard and takes a lot of work. I want to always make sure my marriage comes first even when I do start a family. I have watched so many relationships fall apart because they put all their time, attention and effort in to their kid's first and put the marriage on the back burner. 

4. My parents getting old. I think some of my fear of starting a family worries because that means my parents will be grandparents and in my mind I am still a little girl with totally fit and young parents.  I absolutely know they will have years and years to come.. but it still makes me cherish every moment I have with them.

5. Death. I believe in God and know that heaven is a better place then being here on earth - but the end of a life scares me and makes me so sad.

6. Never feeling good enough. I am outgoing, happy and cheerful on the outside but definitely struggle with my self worth.  I want to eventually be content in life and love myself despite imperfections I may have.

7. Not being able to have children. I spent so much of my "younger" years trying not to - but now that I am thinking about getting pregnant it worries me that there may be complications or troubles when I actually want to start a family.

8. Bad guys. Terrorists, burglars, criminals. Whatever you want to call them I am scared of them. It is sad how much fear I actually do have in life. Safety is not a high ranking in the world and you never know what can happen.

8 comments:

  1. I wanted to stop by and telly you I nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award. It is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say “you’re doing a great job”. Thanks again! Come get your award, you deserve it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the driving!
    no one understands me!
    well, maybe you!

    pay me a visit.
    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true, you always have to worry about other people's driving skills! Some/most are downright scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header, it is so cute!

    I always worry about other people when I drive, well oh I always worry about what other people are doing becuase other people are crazy you never know what they are going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our fears are so similar friend! I figured they would be though lol--Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blog, so glad I found you thanks to Austin Family Diary ;)

    ReplyDelete