1. Driving. This one may be silly BUT I blame this one on my work. I work for a personal injury law firm that specializes in motor vehicle accidents. I sit at my desk for 40+ hours a week researching some pretty horrific car accidents and that in turn has given me the worst anxiety for driving. I do not care if someone thinks they are an amazing driver - you are never in control and you never know what the person next to you might do.
2. Airplanes. There are so many reasons to be scared of flying - but really being thousands of feet in the sky.. that just scares me so much!
3. Divorce. Not that I have any doubt in me that my marriage will not work - but I do know marriage is hard and takes a lot of work. I want to always make sure my marriage comes first even when I do start a family. I have watched so many relationships fall apart because they put all their time, attention and effort in to their kid's first and put the marriage on the back burner.
4. My parents getting old. I think some of my fear of starting a family worries because that means my parents will be grandparents and in my mind I am still a little girl with totally fit and young parents. I absolutely know they will have years and years to come.. but it still makes me cherish every moment I have with them.
5. Death. I believe in God and know that heaven is a better place then being here on earth - but the end of a life scares me and makes me so sad.
6. Never feeling good enough. I am outgoing, happy and cheerful on the outside but definitely struggle with my self worth. I want to eventually be content in life and love myself despite imperfections I may have.
7. Not being able to have children. I spent so much of my "younger" years trying not to - but now that I am thinking about getting pregnant it worries me that there may be complications or troubles when I actually want to start a family.
8. Bad guys. Terrorists, burglars, criminals. Whatever you want to call them I am scared of them. It is sad how much fear I actually do have in life. Safety is not a high ranking in the world and you never know what can happen.