1. What is the first website you log on to each day? Facebook and then I usually check my email.
2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about. Oh gosh, I am not really a funny website kind of person. However when I do go to a funny site it is usually The Chive with my husband.
3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Definitely both. They are both great in different ways. I love Pinterest for planning parties, recipe ideas and the endless DIY projects (WHY did this site become popular literally 1 month after my wedding).. Facebook is great for keeping in touch with family and friends.
4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? Neither. I do not understand Twitter for the life of me and I do not have a smart phone (I know way behind the times) so I cannot use Instagram.. I have been sneaking on my husbands phone lately to use Instagram and can see how it can be very addicting. I love pictures!
5. Favorite youtube video... Post it! Anything that Sophia Grace and Rosie are in!! These girls make me smile anytime I watch them! (for some reason I can't post it - check them out here)
6. Biggest online pet peeve? A lot of little stupid things bother me... but one thing that always bugs me is when people post status updates every 5 seconds on Facebook... Facebook is not a diary people!!!