Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Social

Boo, it is already Sunday.  My weekend went by so fast, which is a total bummer! Sunday Social always creeps up on my so fast! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Sunday Social

1. What is the first website you log on to each day? Facebook and then I usually check my email.

2. Give us some funny websites you visit that we need to know about. Oh gosh, I am not really a funny website kind of person.  However when I do go to a funny site it is usually The Chive with my husband.

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Definitely both.  They are both great in different ways. I love Pinterest for planning parties, recipe ideas and the endless DIY projects (WHY did this site become popular literally 1 month after my wedding).. Facebook is great for keeping in touch with family and friends.

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? Neither. I do not understand Twitter for the life of me and I do not have a smart phone (I know way behind the times) so I cannot use Instagram.. I have been sneaking on my husbands phone lately to use Instagram and can see how it can be very addicting. I love pictures!

5. Favorite youtube video... Post it! Anything that Sophia Grace and Rosie are in!! These girls make me smile anytime I watch them! (for some reason I can't post it - check them out here)

6. Biggest online pet peeve? A lot of little stupid things bother me... but one thing that always bugs me is when people post status updates every 5 seconds on Facebook... Facebook is not a diary people!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh Twitter is fun! You should totally do it! And tell your hubs to get you a smart phone so you can play on instagram :)

    Love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha he wants me to get a new phone SO bad - maybe when I have an upgrade for a new phone! I just do not want to pay the data fee!! I guess I am cheap!

      Delete