Sunday, August 26, 2012

Watershed 2012

At the beginning of August I went to a kick ass county concert at the most amazing concert venue - The Gorge. I spent my weekend drooling over my husband sexy cowboys, drinking some delish drinks in the 100 degree sun and showing my love for America - all while listening to some AMAZING county music artists! It was a three day line up with Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton.. and many more singers! 




The Gorge is located on the Columbia River - roughly 120 miles from Seattle. It is so beautiful and the views we had were so incredible.



And I have to say, Miranda Lambert is a bad ass. This chick performed like a rock star and looked so cute! Her sass, charm and wit made me love her even more then I already did!



3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am so jealous! Sounds like you had an awesome time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! That concert sounds so amazing!! So glad to meet another country music lover! Miranda is suuuuch a BA! And makes some great tunes! Glad you had fun!!

    Have a great week!

    Coral

    ReplyDelete