1. I was a swimmer for 15 years and miss it more then anyone could imagine. It was my feel good, mind cleanser, work out and passion for so long and I know I need to get in the pool.
2. I love Hollywood, celebrities, Hollywood news/gossip... and my Dad is my go to person to discuss the "hot topics" of Hollywood. My Dad is a sports maniac and is completely a man's man... BUT he somehow keeps up on the who's who of Hollywood and I LOVE IT!! I got a text from him a few weeks ago that said "I knew Tom and Katie would not make it"....
3. While on the subject of my Dad... he is deaf and I am fluent in sign language.
4. I struggle with my weight - constantly. It has brought me in to many depressions.
5. Loosing my family and the people that are close to me scares me so much. I cherish life so much and remind myself constantly not to take the people I love for granted. Life is so short - live it happily.
6. I have developed such bad anxiety while driving by myself or with others. I am a paralegal and our main focus in the firm I work for is car accident injuries and since I have worked there I have become terrified of being in cars. I constantly remind people that I am driving with that it is not their driving I worry about - it is the idiots on the road that are not paying attention that I am scared of.
7. This whole getting older thing is scaring me. Everyone is starting to have kids and I know my husband and I will make amazing parents but in the back of my mind I am not sure if I am ready to give up my freedom. Selfish, I know. But at the same time I have my baby names picked out AND have bought several baby outfits that I just had to have for my future offspring - you would do it to if you baby shower shopped as much as I have!
8. I like wine. A lot. Pinot Grigio specifically - but I LOVE fruity mixed drinks too.
9. I am a lover of board games. I would choose a game night in my PJ's at home over a night out at a bar anytime.
10. I am a true and loyal friend. I take friendships seriously. I attract crazies though. So many of my failed friendships have been because of "the other person"... I compare myself to Theresa and Jacqueline from RHONJ.