Monday, August 20, 2012

Nine Loves

Linking up with Tiffany and Lauren for week two of the challenge.  This week I am sharing "Nine Loves".. This was so easy for me - there is so much in my life to love and celebrate!

10 Day YOU Challenge

1. My amazing husband of course.


2. My caring and loving family.


3. My faith and love for God.


4. My puppy babes.


5. Best girlfriends and influential women.


6. Traveling.


7. College Football. Go Cougars!


8. Beach days and sunsets.


9. Camping and long hikes.


10 comments:

  1. Ooooh look at you being a great wife and loving camping and hikes. I'm aspiring to be more like you :) OMG--your puppy babies!! How adorable are they?! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tiffany, your puppies are amazing! I want them! Love the pic of you and your husband and of the beach! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your list, camping is a favorite of mine. I grew up going camping every single weekend in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love camping too. However, it has been a really long time since I went. I'm hoping to go as soon as my boys are old enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful "loves"!!!

    God is always on my list,even if I didn't write Him down :)

    sunsets on the beach are like the perfect picture scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo the puppies are adorable!!
    ~ angela
    http://tractorenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love God too, what a great reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great loves! I wish that we could go camping, hiking, and traveling more but we have to wait til our son gets a little older, then it will be easier. Super cute pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post.you have a lovely blog.New follower here.

    http://www.abeautifulfeather.com/

    ReplyDelete