Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, Friday

Friday, I have needed you desperately to grace me with your presence since Monday morning when work got stressful -  and continued to be stressful the rest of the week. I need a drink a bottle of vodka. This weekend will be nice and relaxing. I sound spoiled when I complain about this - but I have been out of town every single weekend since June and really am loving the thought of being home, in the sun, hanging out with friends and family.

Dear Massage Lady:  My insurance covers massage treatment - 25 per year to be exact. I just became aware of this last week. My lunch break today was spent getting a massage by the sweetest, petite woman in the world.  But my goodness she was stronger than heck and gave me the best massage ever. I know I am going to be sore tomorrow.

Dear Alcoholic Beverages: What to drink this weekend? My Mom and I are having some people over for dinner and we were throwing out the wine vs. margaritas vs. vodka cranberry options... What to choose, what to choose....

Dear Sun: Ooooh baby, Washington will be a comfortable 79-81 degrees this weekend. Perfect pool weather.

Dear Coppertone Sunscreen: This is my favorite summer scent. 


Dear Snoop Lion: WTF? As most of you have figured out I am a surburban girl that loves country music and is a teeny bopper. What most of you won't know is I love Snoop Dogg. His recent name change confuses me...

Dear Future: So much is in the air for us right now - I feel I am overly planning life and need to let God do the rest for me. 

4 comments:

  1. So, so, so incredibly jealous of your weather. We are hitting records in Phoenix--115 today! I'd say go with margs :) We're doing daiquiri's tonight. You know what that means :/ OMG--your insurance covers massages?! Say WHAT?! Best insurance ever--and you don't hear that very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of margaritas too!!! Yay for daiquiri's... yummy!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog - the name is awesome! Love it! Can't wait to read more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so confused by "Snoop Lion" too. Hope that bottle of vodka washes away the stress of the work week haha. I laughed at the coppertone picture. I remember that icon from summers at the beach. 25 massages a year! that sounds like some amazing lottery prize.

    www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete