Thursday, August 30, 2012

Inspire Me: Healthy

Last Friday I found this amazing link up that was so real, honest and pertains to my day to day life. Plus, it is a topic that I have a lotttttt to say about, so needless to say I was pretty pumped to write my first post and participate in Raven and Kristen's Inspire Me Healthy link up!

Dont Quote The Raven
 
Thanks to my stressful life and hellacious week of work - I did not have the time to write out my thoughts, goals and motivation to get skinny. With that said, I just wanted to link up  - say "hi" and tell you all that you are so motivating and there will be more to come from me on this topic!

2 comments:

  1. Raven's sister here and WSU Alum: Just thought I'd say GO COUGS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! its so great reading everyones stories.

    ReplyDelete